Read our Terms and Conditions for the services our cleaning company provides.
The Top Carpet Cleaning, offers high quality services and we also ensure that our customers are aware and that they agree to the terms and conditions of our services.
1. We can change the initial quotation given if there are any changes in the specifications of the required service.
2. The owner should inform us if they have pets at home and if the stains are caused by such to determine if added fees are necessary.
3. Certain additional fees may be added if the owner does not provide the necessary water and electric supplies needed for the service.
4. Special instructions should be given prior to the commencement of the cleaning process.
1. Payments should be made right after the one time cleaning services.
2. Payment may be made through cash after the completion of the service. If other payment methods are used, it should be specified during the booking process either via Phone, email or online form on our website.
3. Late payments will have additional charges.
4. The Top Carpet Cleaning will make the necessary legal action if in any case the client fails to make the necessary payment even after the given grace period.
1. Clients or customers must check the results of the service before our cleaners leave their premises.
2. The customer or client is given a time frame to report any complaints within a 24 hour period.
3. We recommend that the customer or client be present or if not a representative to oversee the cleaning process, if possible.
4. We do not provide refunds rather provide another expert cleaner to redo the service to the customer’s satisfaction.
5. Complaints filed after the 24 hour period will no longer be honoured depending on the reason which will be subjected to the owner or manager’s approval.
Scope of Service:
1. We will not perform any service that is not within our scope of expertise.
2. We will not perform tasks that are not included during the booking.
3. We will not be liable if damages are done to items due to the solutions provided by the client or customer.
Cancellation of Booking:
1. The customer is expected to make the cancellation within 24 to 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment. Failure to do so will not be entitled to a refund if already paid.
2. The customer is expected to make the necessary changes in schedule within 24 to 48 hours prior to the booked appointment. Failure to do so will incur additional charges.